CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The Case Managers at Life Care Consultants, Inc., specialize in assisting insurance and trust companies with management of catastrophic and medically complex cases. Our goal is to improve the patient’s access to healthcare, decrease complications and lower the cost of care through coordination of integrated healthcare and utilization of community and government resources and education.
The case manager conducts an initial client evaluation and medical record review in order to assess the client’s needs and develop an individualized plan of care. We then coordinate care with the patient, patient’s family, physicians, therapists, vendors, and anyone else involved in the delivery of care or services. We provide support and education to the patient and family in implementing the plan of care, and coordinate the care on an ongoing basis to enhance outcomes.
Case Management Consultations :
Inpatient discharge planning & facility placement
• Coordination of outpatient medical care, therapy and medications
• Coordination of home health and equipment
• Coordination of educational and vocational services
• Wheelchair accessible transportation
• Wheelchair accessible housing and modifications
• Medical Insurance, Medicare & Medicaid, SSDI & SSI Benefits, Texas DARS
• Cost analysis, utilization review and budget planning